Jump to Main Content
- Wrobel, Kazimierz, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.220 pp. 442-451
- Helianthus annuus; algorithms; alpha-linolenic acid; autoxidation; biochemical pathways; chromium; hydroponics; ionization; isomers; least squares; linoleic acid; liquid chromatography; metabolism; metabolites; metabolomics; oxylipins; roots; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... The impact of Cr(VI) in sunflower roots has been studied, focusing on the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Plants were grown hydroponically in the presence of 0, 1.0, 5.0 and 25 mgCr L−1. Methanolic root extracts were analyzed by capillary liquid chromatography coupled through negative electrospray ionization to a quadrupole-time of flight mass spectrometry (capHPLC-ESI-QTOF-MS). Using pa ...
- Wrobel, Kazimierz, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemosphere 2015 v.134 pp. 563-570
- biotransformation; chromium; fungi; gluconolactone; glucose; glucose oxidase; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxyl radicals; metabolites; organic acids and salts
- ... The Cr(VI) reducing capability of growing cells of the environmental A. tubingensis Ed8 strain is remarkably efficient compared to reference strains A. niger FGSC322 and A. tubingensis NRRL593. Extracellular glucose oxidase (GOX) activity levels were clearly higher in colonies developed in solid medium and in concentrated extracts of the spent medium of liquid cultures of the Ed8 strain in compari ...