Jump to Main Content
- Matsukami, Hidenori; Kajiwara, Natsuko
- Chemosphere 2019 v.230 pp. 164-172
- best available technology, etc ; alkanes; combustion; flue gas; fly ash; incinerators; kilns; monitoring; persistent organic pollutants; polychlorinated biphenyls; polychlorinated dibenzodioxins; polychlorinated dibenzofurans; solid wastes; toxicity; Japan; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Incineration experiments with solid wastes containing approximately 3% (w/w) short-chain chlorinated paraffins (SCCPs) that have recently been listed as persistent organic pollutants (POPs) and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins (MCCPs) were conducted using a pilot-scale incinerator to investigate the efficiency of their destruction as well as the unintentional formation of POPs and their destruct ...
- Shin, Sun Kyoung; Jin, Guang Zhu; Kim, Woo Il; Kim, Byung Hoon; Hwang, Seung Man; Hong, Jin Pyo; Park, Jin Soo
- Chemosphere 2011 v.83 no.10 pp. 1339-1344
- best available technology, etc ; air; analysis of variance; autumn; emissions; monitoring; polychlorinated biphenyls; polychlorinated dibenzodioxins; polychlorinated dibenzofurans; principal component analysis; seasonal variation; spring; summer; surveys; winter; South Korea; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans (PCDD/Fs) and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (DL-PCBs) were measured in ambient air samples collected from different parts of South Korea in 2008, and the measured levels were used for assessing the spatial and temporal distribution of atmospheric PCDDFs and DL-PCBs in South Korea. The average concentrations of atmospheric PCDD/Fs and DL-P ...