Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Tinglin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.222 pp. 970-979
- Pseudomonas; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; aquatic organisms; bacteria; cadmium; chromatography; denitrification; genes; heavy metals; manganese; manganese dioxide; nitrates; pH; response surface methodology; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; toxicity; water pollution
- ... Toxic heavy metal containing Cd(II) species is a serious threat for ecological environmental and many aquatic organisms. This work is aimed at evaluating the performance of Cd(II) and nitrate removal by Pseudomonas sp. H117. Response surface methodology (RSM) experiments showed that the maximum Cd(II) removal efficiency of 85.67% was obtained under the optimum conditions: temperature of 30.48 °C, ...
- Huang, Tinglin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chemosphere 2018
- aeration; case studies; chlorophyll; denitrification; denitrifying bacteria; ecosystems; electrical conductivity; environmental factors; molecular weight; nitrates; nitrogen content; organic carbon; pH; redox potential; regression analysis; seasonal variation; sediments; water resources; water temperature; China
- ... Zhoucun reservoir is one of the major water resources in Zao Zhuang city, northern China. The seasonal distribution of surface sediment denitrification rate and enhanced performance of denitrification via water-lifting aeration technology were explored using the acetylene-inhibition technique. Surface sediment denitrification rates ranged from 2.57 ± 1.32 to 923.90 ± 86.81 nmol N2/(g dw·h), with t ...