Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemosphere 2017 v.173 pp. 61-68
- cadmium; chromium; copper; drinking water; ecosystems; guidelines; heavy metals; lead; nickel; principal component analysis; risk; rivers; sediments; transportation; watersheds; zinc; China; Yellow River
- ... The occurrence, speciation and transport of heavy metals in 9 coastal rivers from watershed of Laizhou Bay were investigated. The largest dissolved concentrations of Cd, Cu and Zn in water were 6.26, 2755.00, 2076.00 μg/L, respectively, much higher than several drinking water guidelines. The greatest concentrations of Cu, Zn, Cr, Ni, Pb and Cd in sediments were 1462, 1602, 196, 67.2, 63.5 and 1.41 ...
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemosphere 2011 v.84 no.3 pp. 342-347
- DDT (pesticide); factories; paints; risk; sediments; sludge; soil; China
- ... This study provides the first intensive investigation of Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethanes (DDT) distribution in typical paint factories and shipyards in China where DDT containing antifouling paint were mass produced and used respectively. DDTs were analyzed in soil, sludge and sediment samples collected from three major paint factories and two shipyards. The results showed that the total DDTs con ...