Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Chaofei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemosphere 2017 v.172 pp. 72-79
- air; autumn; biomass; cities; coal; combustion; dioxins; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; human health; particulate emissions; pollution; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; risk; river deltas; China; Yangtze River
- ... In this study, from July 2011 to June 2012, 31 sampling sites were identified in order to investigate the concentrations and sources of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), as well as to evaluate their potential health risks in the cities of Suzhou, Wuxi, and Nantong, which are located in the Yangtze River Delta (YRD). The samples were collected by means of passive air sampling (PAS), and the ...
- Zhu, Chaofei, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chemosphere 2015 v.126 pp. 40-46
- bioaccumulation factor; biotransformation; biphenyl; enantiomers; feces; polybrominated diphenyl ethers; polychlorinated biphenyls; reindeer; soil; Arctic region
- ... Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and polybrominated biphenyl ethers (PBDEs) were determined in environmental samples collected from Ny-Ålesund and London Island, Svalbard, the Arctic. Total PCB concentrations (∑25PCBs) varied from 0.57 to 2.52ngg−1 dry weight (dw) in soil, 0.30 to 1.16ngg−1dw in plants and 0.56 to 0.98ngg−1dw in reindeer dung. The non-Aroclor congener of CB-11 was predominant in m ...