Jump to Main Content
- Hai JIANG; Yong-Hai MENG; Liu YANG; Qiu-Hong WANG; Bing-You YANG; Chang LIU; Hai-Xue KUANG
- Chinese journal of natural medicines 2013 v.11 no.5 pp. 534-537
- Cirsium arvense; adenosine; aerial parts; chemical composition; chromatography; glycosides; physical properties; spectroscopy
- ... AIM: To study the chemical constituents of the aerial parts of Cirsium setosum (Willd.) MB.. METHODS: The chemical constituents were isolated and purified by various chromatographic techniques. Their structures were determined on the basis of physical properties and spectroscopic data. RESULTS: A new megastigmane glycoside and six known compounds were obtained and identified as (7E, 9R)-9-hydroxy- ...
- Peng-Cheng LIN; Lin-Lin JI; Xiang-Jian ZHONG; Jin-Jie LI; Xin WANG; Xiao-Ya SHANG; Sheng LIN
- Chinese journal of natural medicines 2019 v.17 no.1 pp. 22-26
- Cirsium arvense; Oriental traditional medicine; animal ovaries; antineoplastic activity; cell lines; chemical structure; colorectal neoplasms; cytotoxicity; food plants; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; ovarian neoplasms; secretion; spectral analysis; triterpenoids; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Guided by TNF-α secretion inhibitory activity assay, four taraxastane-type triterpenoids, including two new ones, 22-oxo-20-taraxasten-3β, 30-diol (1) and 22α-hydroxy-20-taraxasten-30β, 30-triol (2), have been obtained from an active fraction of the petroleum ether-soluble extract of the the medicinal and edible plant Cirsium setosum. Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic data and CD d ...