Jump to Main Content
- Qiu, Jin; Shuanglin, Dong; Changyun, Wang
- Chinese journal of oceanology and limnology 2006 v.24 no.2 pp. 147-153
- Alexandrium; acetone; algal blooms; bioassays; chloroform; fractionation; growth retardation; high performance liquid chromatography; methanol; microalgae
- ... Growth inhibition effect of different concentration of distilled water extract and four polar organic solvent (methanol, acetone, ether and chloroform) extracts of Ulva pertusa on three typical red tide microalgae (Heterosigma akashiwo, Alexandrium tamarense and Prorocentrum micans) were investigated. Liquid-liquid fractionation and HPLC analysis for methanol extract of U. pertusa were carried out ...
- Dongfang, Yang; Zhenhui, Gao; Peiyan, Sun; Sheng, Zhao; Youchi, Zhang
- Chinese journal of oceanology and limnology 2006 v.24 no.2 pp. 186-203
- algal blooms; nutrients; people; phytoplankton; primary productivity; reproductive performance; silicon; sustainable development; water temperature; China
- ... The combination effect of light, water temperature and nutrients on phytoplankton growth in Jiaozhou Bay is studied in this paper. The order of importance of the influence on phytoplankton growth is determined as nutrients, water temperature, and light. The influence of these factors unveiled the mechanism of the influence, and revealed the variation process of the nutrients limiting phytoplankton ...