Jump to Main Content
- Li, XiaoWen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chinese science bulletin 2013 v.58 no.23 pp. 2798-2804
- atmospheric pressure; cholera; climatic factors; coasts; prediction; relative humidity; risk; solar radiation; temperature; China
- ... The epidemics of cholera are impacted by many climatic and environmental factors such as precipitation, temperature, elevation and so on. The paper analyzed the suitable degree of V. cholerae in China using MaxEnt based on some geographic and climatic factors, and predicted the cholera risk in each district of China according to the suitable degree. The result shows that the areas in coastal south ...
- Li, XiaoWen, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Chinese science bulletin 2010 v.55 no.36 pp. 4168-4178
- autocorrelation; avian influenza; cities; environmental factors; highways; logit analysis; migratory birds; models; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; normalized difference vegetation index; prediction; risk; risk analysis; surface water; waterfowl; China
- ... A logistic model was employed to correlate the outbreak of highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) with related environmental factors and the migration of birds. Based on MODIS data of the normalized difference vegetation index, environmental factors were considered in generating a probability map with the aid of logistic regression. A Bayesian maximum entropy model was employed to explore the sp ...