Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Ming; Li, Qing; Ji, Wei; Jiang, Shan; Ma, Chao; Wang, Chao; Ye, Jing; Cui, Yan; Liu, Wentao; Bi, Kaishun; Chen, Xiaohui
- Chromatographia 2011 v.73 no.9-10 pp. 897-903
- blood proteins; dibutyl phthalate; formic acid; high performance liquid chromatography; microextraction; mixing; protein binding; quantitative analysis; salt concentration; sodium hydroxide; solvents; temperature
- ... A three-phase solvent bar microextraction (TPSBME) technique combined with high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)-fluorescence detection was evaluated for the quantitative determination of plasma protein binding of bisoprolol. Bisoprolol was extracted from a 5.6-mL basified plasma sample (donor phase) into the organic solvent (n-octanol) impregnated in the pores of a hollow fiber and then e ...
- Locatelli, Marcello; Carlucci, Giuseppe; Genovese, Salvatore; Curini, Massimo; Epifano, Francesco
- Chromatographia 2011 v.73 no.9-10 pp. 889-896
- Helicobacter pylori; absorption; anti-inflammatory activity; chemoprevention; ferulic acid; high performance liquid chromatography; mechanism of action; powders; secondary metabolites
- ... Natural prenyloxycinnamic acids were shown to exert in vitro and in vivo remarkable and valuable anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory effects. Among these, 4′-geranyloxyferulic acid [3-(4′-geranyloxy-3′-methoxyphenyl)-2-trans-propenoic acid] was discovered as an efficient orally active chemopreventive agent of several types of cancer, and its structural analogue boropinic acid was shown to exert a va ...