Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Dongdong; Liu, Xiaoyu; Shi, Wangrong; Liu, Rongfei
- Chromatographia 2011 v.73 no.9-10 pp. 1021-1025
- adsorbents; carp; cypermethrin; detection limit; gas chromatography; liver; muscles; solid phase extraction; solvents; tissues
- ... A sensitive matrix solid-phase dispersion (MSPD)/gas chromatography-electron capture detector (GC-ECD) method was developed to determine cypermethrin residues in three tissues (muscle, liver, and gill) of crucian carp. Cypermethrin was simultaneously extracted by MSPD and determined by GC-ECD. The main parameters affecting extraction yield and selectivity, such as the type of solid adsorbent mater ...
- Adeyemi, David; Mokgadi, Janes; Darkwa, James; Anyakora, Chimezie; Ukpo, Grace; Turner, Charlotta; Torto, Nelson
- Chromatographia 2011 v.73 no.9-10 pp. 1015-1020
- DDE (pesticide); adsorbents; adsorption; desorption; gas chromatography; monitoring; nanofibers; pollutants; polystyrenes; potassium; solvents; temperature
- ... Electrospun polystyrene (PS) nanofibers (130-500 nm) incorporating a potassium salt of imidazole-1-carbodithioate were evaluated as potential sorbents for the pre-concentration of a model organochlorine pesticide; 1,1-dichloro-2,2bis-(4-chlorophenyl)ethylene (DDE). The efficiencies of DDE (0.25-1.0 μg L⁻¹) adsorption by the nanofiber sorbent followed by desorption employing pressurized hot water e ...