Jump to Main Content
- Domínguez Jiménez, José Luis; Fernández Suárez, Antonio; Muñoz Colmenero, Aurora Úrsula; Fatela Cantillo, Daniel; López Pelayo, Iratxe
- Clinical nutrition 2017 v.36 pp. 471-476
- reference standards, etc ; diarrhea; lactose; lactose free diet; lactose intolerance; multivariate analysis; odds ratio; patients; questionnaires; women; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... There is no consensus on the most accurate method to diagnose primary hypolactasia. We aimed to compare the diagnostic accuracy of the new gaxilose test with 2 traditional tests (lactose tolerance test and clinical criteria) for the diagnosis of primary hypolactasia using the C/T-13910 polymorphism as a reference standard.Patients with a clinical suspicion of lactose intolerance were subjected to ...
- da Silva Fink, Jaqueline; de Mello, Elza Daniel; Beghetto, Mariur Gomes; Luft, Vivian Cristine; de Jezus Castro, Stela Maris; de Mello, Paula Daniel
- Clinical nutrition 2017
- reference standards, etc ; adults; body mass index; cohort studies; databases; hospitals; models; mortality; nutrition assessment; nutritional status; patients; questionnaires; serum albumin; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... There is no method to be used as a reference standard for nutritional assessment. This study aims to develop and verify the performance of a new tool, based on the Item Response Theory (IRT), from the Subjective Global Assessment (SGA) questionnaire, in hospitalized adult patients.Retrospective cohort study, composed by secondary database, formed by patients included from October 2005 to June 2006 ...