Jump to Main Content
- Hashempur, Mohammad Hashem, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Clinical nutrition 2019 v.38 no.2 pp. 594-602
- Cinnamomum; adverse effects; antioxidants; case studies; cinnamon; clinical trials; digestive system diseases; immunomodulators; systematic review; therapeutics
- ... Cinnamon, from the genus Cinnamomum and Lauraceae family, has been used as a popular spice for thousands of years around the world. Many studies have shown therapeutic effects of cinnamon including its antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, antitumor, antihypertensive, antilipemic, antidiabetic, gastroprotective, and immunomodulatory effects. Due to popular use of cinnamon and several ...
- Hashempur, Mohammad Hashem, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Clinical nutrition 2018 v.37 no.1 pp. 85-90
- Camellia sinensis; adults; adverse effects; clinical trials; diclofenac; dietary supplements; drug formulations; functional foods; green tea; osteoarthritis; pain; patients; questionnaires; Ontario
- ... Green tea is known as a dietary supplement and a novel functional food worldwide. Since there are increasing preclinical evidence about efficacy of green tea for treating osteoarthritis, this study has aimed at assessing its efficacy and safety for patients with knee osteoarthritis.This is a randomized open-label active-controlled clinical trial. As many as fifty adults with osteoarthritis of knee ...