Jump to Main Content
- Ma, Wei; Sha, Xuelong; Gao, Lianlian; Cheng, Zihong; Meng, Fanqing; Cai, Jun; Tan, Dazhi; Wang, Ren
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2015 v.478 pp. 45-53
- X-ray diffraction; adsorption; aluminum chloride; coagulation; drinking water; ferric chloride; hysteresis; ions; iron; iron oxides; molybdates; molybdenum; nanoparticles; pH; particle size distribution; surface water; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A novel combination of magnetic adsorptive and coagulative strategy which was applied to remove molybdenum (Mo) ions from surface water was investigated in this study. The ferromagnetic nanoclusters and ferromagnetic nanoclusters-ferric flocs composite coagulant were characterized in terms of typical properties, structure and morphological analysis (TEM, XRD, M–H hysteresis curves, particle size d ...
- Huang, Shuquan; Xu, Yuanguo; Xie, Meng; Xu, Hui; He, Minqiang; Xia, Jiexiang; Huang, Liying; Li, Huaming
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2015 v.478 pp. 71-80
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; ambient temperature; carbon nitride; hydrogen peroxide; irradiation; magnetic fields; magnetic properties; methylene blue; photocatalysis; synergism; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A magnetic photocatalytic CoFe2O4/g-C3N4 composite was successfully synthesized by a simple calcination method. Powder X-ray diffraction (XRD), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), infrared (IR) spectra, UV–Vis diffuse reflection spectroscopy (DRS) and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) were applied to characterize the as-prepared samples. The magnetic properties of CoFe2O4 and CoFe2O4/g-C3 ...