Jump to Main Content
- Gamelas, J.A.F.; Martins, A.G.
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2015 v.478 pp. 62-70
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; carbon; cell adhesion; energy; gas chromatography; hydroxyapatite; microstructure; polymers; proteins; surface area; temperature
- ... The hydroxyapatite surface characterization may be important regarding its reactivity in the synthesis of composites and in the context of the multiple interactions with the biological environment, after in vivo implantation, including protein adhesion and cell attachment on the mineral surface. In this work, the surface properties of a bone-derived hydroxyapatite with ca. 3.5wt% of carbonate cont ...
- Huang, Shuquan; Xu, Yuanguo; Xie, Meng; Xu, Hui; He, Minqiang; Xia, Jiexiang; Huang, Liying; Li, Huaming
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2015 v.478 pp. 71-80
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; ambient temperature; carbon nitride; hydrogen peroxide; irradiation; magnetic fields; magnetic properties; methylene blue; photocatalysis; synergism; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A magnetic photocatalytic CoFe2O4/g-C3N4 composite was successfully synthesized by a simple calcination method. Powder X-ray diffraction (XRD), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), infrared (IR) spectra, UV–Vis diffuse reflection spectroscopy (DRS) and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) were applied to characterize the as-prepared samples. The magnetic properties of CoFe2O4 and CoFe2O4/g-C3 ...