Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Junhao; Li, Jiacheng; Feng, Yuhong; Li, Ke; Yan, Huiqiong; Gao, Pengbo; Xiao, Ting; Wang, Chunxiu
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2015 v.479 pp. 11-17
- sodium alginate, etc ; adsorption; aqueous solutions; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; hydrophobic bonding; light scattering; micelles; surface tension; transmission electron microscopy; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... In this study, the aggregation of N-octyl-β-d-glucopyranoside (OGP) and cholesteryl grafted sodium alginate derivative (CSAD) in solutions was investigated by surface tension method, fluorescence spectroscopy, dynamic light scattering, and transmission electron microscopy. Results showed that cholesteryl of CSAD and OGP were adsorbed competitively to the gas–solution interface. Four different conf ...
- Zheng, Huizhen; Xie, Hongguo; Wu, Hao; Wang, Feng; Liu, Xiudong; Yu, Weiting; Ma, Xiaojun
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2015 v.484 pp. 457-462
- calcium alginate, etc ; adsorption; chitosan; coatings; drying; hydrocolloids; interferometers; proteins; roughness; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; water content; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Surface morphology of calcium alginate hydrogel microspheres (CAHM) with ultrahigh water content has been found to affect the interaction with proteins and cells in vivo. In this study, an optical interferometer is developed to firstly characterize spherical surface morphology of CAHM in wet and in situ under normal pressure and temperature. CAHM shows smoother surface with significant lower rough ...