Jump to Main Content
- Ghodrati, Mohsen; Farahpour, Mohammad Reza; Hamishehkar, Hamed
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.564 pp. 161-169
- Bacillus anthracis; Escherichia coli; Listeria monocytogenes; Mentha piperita nothosubsp. piperita; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Salmonella Typhimurium; Staphylococcus aureus; Staphylococcus epidermidis; animal models; antibacterial properties; collagen; colloids; encapsulation; essential oils; fibroblasts; homogenization; hydrophobicity; in vitro studies; in vivo studies; lipids; melting; messenger RNA; mice; particle size; plate count; pneumonia; scanning electron microscopy; tissue repair; zeta potential
- ... Despite the use of essential oils for wound healing, their application is compromised due to their hydrophobic and volatile nature. This study was conducted to evaluate the efficiency of peppermint essential oil (PEO) loaded into nanostructured lipid carriers (PEO-NLC) on In-vitro antibacterial activity and In-vivo infected wound healing in mice model. The PEO-NLC was prepared using hot melt homog ...
- Raja, A.; Selvakumar, K.; Rajasekaran, P.; Arunpandian, M.; Ashokkumar, S.; Kaviyarasu, K.; Asath Bahadur, S.; Swaminathan, M.
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.564 pp. 23-30
- Escherichia coli; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Staphylococcus aureus; X-ray diffraction; antibacterial properties; catalysts; ciprofloxacin; colloids; graphene oxide; irradiation; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; photocatalysis; photolysis; scanning electron microscopy; thermogravimetry; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... The reduced Graphene Oxide based titanium dioxide (rGO-TiO2) nanocomposite was synthesized by a simple hydrothermal preparation and characterized by X-ray Diffraction Analysis (XRD), UV–vis absorption spectroscopy (UV), Fourier Transform Infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR), Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA), Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) and Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM). The XRD pattern of ...