Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Jiajia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.579 pp. 123645
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorbents; adsorption; carbon dioxide; coordination compounds; desorption; fumarates; kinetics; nitrogen; partial pressure; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; thermogravimetry
- ... In this study, a rapid synthesis of Al fumarate metal-organic framework (AlFu) at 25 °C for 1 min has been reported. The synthesized AlFu has been impregnated by different amounts of tetraethylenepentamine (TEPA) to build novel CO₂ adsorbents. AlFu before and after functionalization was characterized by means of X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), Fourier transform infrare ...
- Yang, Jiajia, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2016 v.495 pp. 200-207
- air; bubbles; fluid mechanics; models; prediction; water flow
- ... With computational fluid dynamics (CFD) methods, the influence of bubble size on the fluid dynamic behavior in a dissolved air flotation tank is investigated in this study. The choice of multiphase flow model between Euler–Euler and Euler–Lagrange approach is first addressed by comparing with the experimental results. The results indicate that Euler–Euler multiphase model is more suitable for the ...