Jump to Main Content
- Zhong, Hai-Jun, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.181 pp. 369-378
- crystal structure; cyclosporine; drug carriers; emulsifiers; encapsulation; energy; inulin; lipids; nanoparticles; particle size; polysorbates; storage quality; storage temperature; storage time; surfactants
- ... Solid lipid nanoparticles (SLNs) have been widely used as a vehicle for drug delivery. However, highly ordered lipid lattices and poor storage stability limit their practical application. Highly ordered crystal lattices may result from the low drug payload. In addition, the lipid matrix of SLNs may undergo a polymorphic transition from high energy and disordered modifications to low energy and ord ...
- Zhong, Hai-Jun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2018 v.172 pp. 506-516
- colloids; cytotoxicity; drug therapy; drugs; endocytosis; hyaluronic acid; nanoparticles; neoplasms; paclitaxel; salinomycin; stem cells
- ... Cancer stem cells (CSCs) can resist conventional chemotherapy to lead to cancer recurrence. For complete eradication of cancers, an effective CSCs therapeutic strategy should be developed to combine with conventional chemotherapy. In this work, a novel vitamin E-based redox-sensitive salinomycin (SAL, an inhibitor for CSCs) prodrug nanoparticles (TS NPs) and hyaluronic acid (HA)-coated TS NPs (HTS ...