Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Ninglin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.175 pp. 18-25
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; atomic force microscopy; biocompatibility; blood coagulation; carboxylation; chemical bonding; colloids; cross-linking reagents; dexamethasone; drug carriers; glutaraldehyde; graphene; heat tolerance; hemolysis; hydrophilicity; intravenous injection; models; nanospheres; toxicity; water solubility
- ... A novel drug carrier is constructed by compositing hydrophilic hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrins (HP-β-CD) and carboxylated graphene nanomaterial (GO-COOH). Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy confirms that the two materials are successfully combined via chemical bonds. Further, a crosslinking agent of glutaraldehyde is applied to fabricate composite GO-COO-HP-β-CD nanospheres, as demonstrated by ...
- Zhou, Ninglin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2018 v.163 pp. 301-308
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; acetates; adhesion; antibacterial properties; anticoagulants; biocompatibility; blood platelets; catalysts; cell adhesion; chlorhexidine; colloids; contact angle; copper; ethanol; lanthanum; ligands; phosphorylcholine; polymerization; polyurethanes; silane
- ... A novel catalyst system of Reverse Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization (RATRP) to prepare Polyurethane (PU) films modified by poly(2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine) (pMPC) was studied in this article. In this system, PU film was pretreated by LaCl3/CA ethanol solution to obtain a hydrated surface allowing more initiators to be immobilized on it. Moreover, complexes composed of silane coup ...