Jump to Main Content
- Chatzistathis, T.; Papaioannou, A.
- Communications in soil science and plant analysis 2019 v.50 no.4 pp. 492-501
- Olea europaea, etc ; biogeochemical cycles; calcium; exchangeable calcium; exchangeable potassium; fertilizer application; groves; iron; leaves; magnesium; manganese; nutrient content; nutrient requirements; nutrients; olives; organic fertilizers; phosphorus; potassium; pruning; recycling; soil; soil sampling; trees; uptake mechanisms; weeds; zinc; Greece; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... Leaf and soil samples were taken and analyzed from two mature biological olive groves (Olea europaea L., cv. ‘Chondrolia Chalkidikis’), in Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Northern Greece, in order to determine the correlations between soil exchangeable cations and foliar calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and potassium (K) concentrations, and the interrelations among leaf nutrients. Τhe nutritional requirement ...
- Gürel, Serhat; Başar, Haluk; Keskin, Ece; Dirim, Mehmet Sabri
- Communications in soil science and plant analysis 2019 v.50 no.8 pp. 1044-1062
- Olea europaea, etc ; aluminum oxide; boron; calcium chloride; fruits; iron oxides; leaves; manganese; olives; orchards; potassium chloride; soil properties; soil sampling; trees; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... This study was conducted to investigate the various boron fractions in olive tree grown soils. The correlations between boron fractions in leaves, fruits and soil properties were examined. For this purpose cv “Gemlik” olive (Olea europaea L.) orchards were visited. Soil samples from 0–30 cm and 30–60 cm deep, the leaf and fruit samples were collected. The greatest proportion of total soil boron is ...