Jump to Main Content
- Maleki, Parisa; Saadat, Saeed; Bahrami, Hossein Ali; Rezaei, Hamed; Esmaeelnejad, Leila
- Communications in soil science and plant analysis 2019 v.50 no.6 pp. 782-793
- saline soils, etc ; Chenopodium quinoa; calcium; filling period; flowering; halophytes; ions; irrigation; magnesium; salinity; salt stress; seeds; semiarid zones; sodium; vegetation; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa Willd.) is a high-nutrient halophyte suitable for cultivating in semi-arid climates and saline soils. The current study investigated the effect of various water salinities (ECᵢ) (i.e., 0.3, 10, 15, 20, and 25 dS m⁻¹) and different irrigation methods (IMs) on accumulation of calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), sodium (Na), and chloride (Cl) ions in shoot (stem+leaves) of qu ...
- Mel, Valère Cesse; Bado, Vincent Boubié; Ndiaye, Saliou; Djaman, Koffi; Aissata Bama Nati, Delphine; Manneh, Baboucarr; Futakuchi, Koichi
- Communications in soil science and plant analysis 2019 v.50 no.11 pp. 1321-1329
- saline soils, etc ; Oryza sativa; databases; demonstration farms; field experimentation; grain yield; leaves; models; plant tissues; potassium; prediction; regression analysis; rice; salinity; salt stress; sodium; soil electrical conductivity; toxicity; water stress; Senegal; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Estimation of yield reduction in crop caused by the salinity stress is mostly based on variations of soil electrical conductivity and the severity of water stress. Crop response curves to salinity were developed without considering ion toxicity and nutritional imbalance in the plant. The objective of this study was to explore the possibility of using the ratio of the concentration of potassium by ...