Jump to Main Content
- Minghetti, Matteo; Leaver, Michael J.; Taggart, John B.; Casadei, Elisa; Auslander, Meirav; Tom, Moshe; George, Stephen G.
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology 2011 v.154 no.2 pp. 93-99
- reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction, etc ; Lithognathus mormyrus; Sparus aurata; adenosine triphosphate; adenosinetriphosphatase; cadmium; copper; fibroblasts; fish; gene expression; genes; glutathione-disulfide reductase; homeostasis; messenger RNA; metallothionein; microarray technology; oxidative stress; protein transport; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; secretion; superoxide dismutase; transcription (genetics); zinc; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Copper transporting ATPase, ATP7A, is an ATP dependent copper pump present in all vertebrates, critical for the maintenance of intracellular and whole body copper homeostasis. Effects of copper treatment on ATP7A gene expression in fibroblast cells (SAF1) of the sea bream (Sparus aurata) were investigated by qRT-PCR and by a medium density microarray from a closely related species, striped sea bre ...
- Woo, Seonock; Jeon, Hye-Young; Kim, Seong-Ryul; Yum, Seungshic
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology 2011 v.6 no.4 pp. 348-356
- reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction, etc ; GTPase-activating proteins; H+/K+-exchanging ATPase; H-transporting ATP synthase; Mytilus galloprovincialis; anaerobic conditions; aquatic environment; aquatic organisms; biomarkers; calcium-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase; chitinase; cholinergic receptors; clones; complementary DNA; cytochrome-c oxidase; eutrophication; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; heat shock proteins; hypoxia; marine ecosystems; messenger RNA; mussels; oxygen; post-translational modification; ribosomal RNA; signal transduction; transcription (genetics); Show all 29 Subjects
- ... Hypoxic events affecting aquatic environments have been reported worldwide and the hypoxia caused by eutrophication is considered one of the serious threats to coastal marine ecosystems. To investigate the molecular-level responses of marine organisms exposed to oxygen depletion stress and to explore the differentially expressed genes induced or repressed by hypoxia, differential display polymeras ...