Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Aili, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology 2019 v.29 pp. 24-31
- Macrobrachium nipponense; RNA interference; actin; animal growth; animal proteins; chemokines; gene expression; genes; immunomodulation; leukocytes; muscle tissues; phagocytosis; signal transduction; starvation; transcription (genetics); transcriptome
- ... A source of premium animal protein, crustaceans are widely distributed and cultivated around the world. Short-term or long-term starvation events occur frequently owing to natural environment changes or manual management strategies in the life cycle of crustaceans. The result induced by starvation is that somatic growth of crustaceans will be retarded, while the immune mechanism is activated in th ...
- Wang, Aili, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology 2019 v.29 pp. 67-73
- Eriocheir sinensis; brain; circadian rhythm; crabs; early development; estradiol; females; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; hormone secretion; immunity; juvenile hormones; juveniles; messenger RNA; metabolism; nucleotide sequences; nutrition; puberty; ribosomes; thoracic ganglia; transcriptome; vitellogenin
- ... In juvenile Chinese mitten crabs, ovarian maturation occurring in the first year is known as precocity, and can cause huge economic losses to crab breeding. To discover the molecular mechanisms underlying the regulation of the nervous system of female precocious crabs, eyestalk, brain, and thoracic ganglion transcriptome data were obtained in normal and precocious crabs via high-throughput sequenc ...