Jump to Main Content
- Liang, Wei; Dai, Hongsheng; He, Shuyuan
- Computational statistics & data analysis 2019 v.138 pp. 155-169
- data collection
- ... Empirical likelihood methods are widely used in different settings to construct the confidence regions for parameters which satisfy the moment constraints. However, the empirical likelihood ratio confidence regions may have poor accuracy, especially for small sample sizes and multi-dimensional situations. A novel Mean Empirical Likelihood (MEL) method is proposed. A new pseudo dataset using the me ...
- Guo, Xu; Song, Lianlian; Fang, Yun; Zhu, Lixing
- Computational statistics & data analysis 2019 v.138 pp. 1-12
- data collection; models; regression analysis
- ... Model checking for the general linear regression model with nonignorable missing response is studied. Based on an exponential tilting model, two estimators are proposed for the unknown parameter in the regression model. Then, two empirical-process-based tests are constructed. The asymptotic properties of the proposed tests are investigated under the null and local alternative hypotheses in differe ...