Jump to Main Content
- Wu, K.Y.K.; Li, W.K.
- Computational statistics & data analysis 2015 v.82 pp. 59-73
- threshold models, etc ; linear models; time series analysis; Show all 3 Subjects
- ... Generalized Threshold Model (GTM) is a non-linear time series model which generalizes the Threshold Autoregressive Model (TAR) to implement the idea of the Generalized Linear Model under the threshold time series framework. However, the dispersion parameter is usually assumed as constant in the context of Generalized Linear Model which does not hold in general. In this paper, the GTM is extended t ...
- Holst, Klaus K.; Scheike, Thomas H.; Hjelmborg, Jacob B.
- Computational statistics & data analysis 2016 v.93 pp. 324-335
- threshold models, etc ; death; etiology; family studies; heritability; prostatic neoplasms; risk; twins; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Family studies provide an important tool for understanding etiology of diseases, with the key aim of discovering evidence of family aggregation and to determine if such aggregation can be attributed to genetic components. Heritability and concordance estimates are routinely calculated in twin studies of diseases, as a way of quantifying such genetic contribution. The endpoint in these studies are ...