Jump to Main Content
- Romero, José Emilio; Titos, Manuel; Bueno, Ángel; Álvarez, Isaac; García, Luz; Torre, Ángel de la; Benítez, Ma Carmen
- Computers & geosciences 2016 v.90 pp. 213-220
- algorithms; automation; computer software; computers; earthquakes; geophysics; tomography
- ... The accurate estimation of the arrival time of seismic waves or picking is a problem of major interest in seismic research given its relevance in many seismological applications, such as earthquake source location and active seismic tomography. In the last decades, several automatic picking methods have been proposed with the ultimate goal of implementing picking algorithms whose results are compa ...
- Hammes, Daniel M.; Peternell, Mark
- Computers & geosciences 2016 v.90 pp. 24-33
- algorithms; automation; batch systems; computer software; computers; data collection; deformation; deuterium; exports; ice; microstructure; models; quartz; user interface
- ... Determination of rock microstructures leads to a better understanding of the formation and deformation of polycrystalline solids. Here, we present FAME (Fabric Analyser based Microstructure Evaluation), an easy-to-use MATLAB®-based software for processing datasets recorded by an automated fabric analyser microscope. FAME is provided as a MATLAB®-independent Windows® executable with an intuitive gr ...