Jump to Main Content
- Li, Wenqing, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Computers & geosciences 2014 v.73 pp. 99-107
- algorithms; computers; learning; monitoring; neural networks; time series analysis
- ... In order to effectively predict the time series marine data obtained from online monitoring, contribution hypothesis and evolution hypothesis are proposed. A mathematical model describing the relationship between the number of samples and the weight of relearning is developed on the basis of the two hypotheses. Conventional neural networks with static parameters are modified to have dynamic parame ...
- Li, Wenqing, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Computers & geosciences 2011 v.37 no.11 pp. 1743-1751
- case studies; computers; ice; marine environment; melting; models; prediction; sea level; topography; Antarctic region; Antarctica
- ... The development of the VR-Ocean system coincides with the first availability of more than 15 years (1992–2009) of the merged altimeter data from up to four concurrent satellite missions (Topex/Poseidon, ERS-1 and 2, ENVISAT, Jason-1, and Geosat Follow-On) and ETOPO1 Ice Surface data (1 arc-minute global relief model of the Earth's surface that integrates land topography and ocean bathymetry). In t ...