Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Haitao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2019 v.159 pp. 84-91
- crop yield; drying; electrical resistance; models; monitoring; mulching; planting; plastic film mulches; rain; soil heterogeneity; soil water; soil water content; tomography
- ... Plastic mulching (PM) has become an important agricultural practice to improve crop yields worldwide, while there is still a lack of methods to quantify the complex spatial variations of soil water content (SWC) in the PM field. In this study, a methodology for using Electrical Resistivity Tomography (ERT) to get SWC information in the PM field was presented. Its performance in monitoring SWC was ...
- Liu, Haitao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2019 v.162 pp. 836-844
- algorithms; equipment; fertilizer rates; fertilizers; sowing; standard deviation; variable rate application; wheat; China
- ... To achieve a precise seeding and fertilization control on a seed-fertilizer drill machine, it is essential to first realize accurate on-line measurement of the application rate for the machine. This study was focused on creating an on-line solid fertilizer and seed application rate measuring system based on the weighing principle for seed-fertilizer drill machines. The invented device consisted of ...