Jump to Main Content
- Song, Huaibo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2019 v.158 pp. 140-149
- algorithms; animal welfare; dairy cows; lameness; normal distribution; statistical models
- ... Dairy cow lameness is one of the diseases that affect the health of dairy cows, and the rapid and accurate detection of dairy cow lameness is an important research field for modern dairy cow farming. In this study, a lameness detection method based on a double normal distribution statistical model was proposed. The combination of these features could be used to determine the lameness of dairy cows ...
- Song, Huaibo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2018 v.151 pp. 196-206
- aircraft; cameras; computer software; entropy; monitoring; remote sensing
- ... Remote sensing technology has been widely used for monitoring crop fields and other agricultural applications. However, the clarity of remote sensing images is often affected by clouds and chaotic media in the atmosphere. Image dehazing can be achieved through the dark channel prior method (DCP), but there is always a brightness distortion problem after image dehazing. To address the problem, this ...