Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2014 v.100 pp. 51-59
- aboveground biomass; absorption; least squares; models; normalized difference vegetation index; prediction; soil; winter wheat
- ... Crop aboveground biomass estimates are critical for assessing crop growth and predicting yield. In order to ascertain the optimal methods for winter wheat biomass estimation, this study compared the utility of univariate techniques involving narrow band vegetation indices and red-edge position (REP), as well as multivariate calibration techniques involving the partial least square regression (PLSR ...
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2014 v.100 pp. 79-87
- developmental stages; disease control; disease detection; disease severity; foliar diseases; fungicides; leaves; multivariate analysis; remote sensing; spectral analysis; spectroradiometers; stripe rust; wavelet; winter wheat
- ... Detection of yellow rust is of great importance in disease control and reducing the use of fungicide. Spectral analysis is an important method for disease detection in terms of remote sensing. In this study, an emerging spectral analysis method known as continuous wavelet analysis (CWA) was examined and compared with several conventional spectral features for the detection of yellow rust disease a ...