Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Zhibo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2019 v.163 pp. 104881
- analysis of variance; anthropometric measurements; fruits; harvesting equipment; humans; manual harvesting; robots; tomatoes; volunteers
- ... To explore how humans can dexterously pick fruits of various sizes from a tomato plant from different positions and postures, some anthropometric dimensions related to the hand-harvesting of the fruits were determined within 261 volunteers, and their correlations were investigated using a bivariate correlation analysis method. The heights of the body (stature), shoulder tip, waist and knee of part ...
- Yang, Zhibo, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2019 v.157 pp. 90-97
- algorithms; arms (limbs); ergonomics; fruits; harvesting; humans; probability; regression analysis; robots; tomatoes
- ... The aim of this study is to investigate the factors that affect the human hand grasp type in tomato fruit picking. The correlation between the parameters of the growing environment, fruit size, human body characteristics and choice of grasp type was investigated using a multinomial logistic regression analysis. In tomato fruit-picking, Power palm-Thumb abduction was the most frequently used grasp ...