Jump to Main Content
- Guerin, F., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2014 v.109 pp. 162-171
- Weibull statistics; adhesion; geometry; lognormal distribution; models; plows; process design; safety factor; tillage; uncertainty
- ... Reliability integration into tillage machine design process is a new strategy to overcome the drawbacks of classical design approaches and to achieve designs with a required reliability level. Furthermore, design optimization of soil tillage equipments under uncertainty seeks to design structures which should be both economic and reliable. The originality of this research is to develop an efficien ...
- Guerin, Laurence, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2015 v.118 pp. 124-135
- acidity; anthocyanins; chemical reactions; climate; grapes; mathematical models; prediction; sugars; wine industry
- ... Grape berry maturation depends on complex and coupled physiological and biochemical reactions which are climate dependant. Moreover one experiment represents one year and the climate variability could not be covered exclusively by the experiments. Consequently, harvest mostly relies on expert prediction. A big challenge for the wine industry is nevertheless to be able to anticipate the reactions f ...