Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Changming, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Conservation genetics 2008 v.9 no.4 pp. 1019-1022
- Brassicaceae; DNA; ecological restoration; evolution; loci; microsatellite repeats; population genetics
- ... Pugionium (Brassicaceae) is a small Central-Asian endemic genus with four tentative species described before. All of them grow in the desert habitat and have been considered as important psammophytes for evolutionary studies and ecological restorations. However, the wild resources of these species have been declined because of overexploitation. In this study, 12 polymorphic microsatellite loci hav ...
- Zhao, Changming, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Conservation genetics 2008 v.9 no.4 pp. 995-997
- Solanaceae; alleles; clones; endangered species; genetic markers; heterozygosity; intraspecific variation; loci; microsatellite repeats; population structure; surveys; China
- ... Microsatellite-containing regions were isolated and characterized in Przewalskia tangutica Maxim (Solanaceae), an endemic and endangered species to the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau of China. An enrichment protocol yielded 200 positive clones. We designed primers to amplify 29 unique microsatellites, 12 of which amplified cleanly and were polymorphic. A survey of 17 individuals showed that these loci ar ...