Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: tracy?
- Sutton, Tracey T., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Copeia 2015 v.103 no.2 pp. 429-432
- Oneirodidae; appendages; females; new species; taxonomic keys; Gulf of Mexico
- ... A new species of the deep-sea ceratioid anglerfish genus Lasiognathus Regan (family Oneirodidae) is described on the basis of three female specimens collected in the northern Gulf of Mexico. Not especially similar to any of the five previously described members of the genus, the new species is unique in having a cylindrical, internally pigmented, anterior escal appendage and a pair of elongate dis ...
- Sutton, Tracey T., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Copeia 2018 v.106 no.4 pp. 641-645
- Giganturidae; adults; fish; guanine; head; hermaphroditism; mouth; odds ratio; oils; reflectance; Gulf of Mexico
- ... The Gulf of Mexico Scientific and Environmental ROV Partnership using Existing iNdustrial Technology (Gulf SERPENT) Project utilizes industrial work-class ROVs based at oceanic oil and gas facilities for scientific research and exploration. During Gulf SERPENT operations, an ROV documented the first in situ observations of Gigantura chuni at a depth of approximately 900 m in the northern Gulf of M ...