Jump to Main Content
- Sala, Arnau; Barrena, Raquel; Artola, Adriana; Sánchez, Antoni
- Critical reviews in environmental science and technology 2019 v.49 no.8 pp. 655-694
- Beauveria; Trichoderma; agricultural wastes; biological control; biological control agents; entomopathogenic fungi; pests; solid state fermentation; solid wastes; submerged fermentation
- ... Biological control agents are slowly and steadily replacing traditional chemical pesticides. Among them, fungal entomopathogens have assumed a key role in controlling a growing number of pests. Research on fungal entomopathogens has expanded constantly during the last decades, confirming real interest in their biocontrol potential. The production of fungal entomopathogens by solid-state fermentati ...
- Harder, Robin; Wielemaker, Rosanne; Larsen, Tove A.; Zeeman, Grietje; Öberg, Gunilla
- Critical reviews in environmental science and technology 2019 v.49 no.8 pp. 695-743
- excreta; nutrient management; nutrients; recycling; terminology
- ... The need for better nutrient management has spurred efforts towards more comprehensive recycling of nutrients contained in human excreta to agriculture. Research in this direction has intensified throughout the past years, continuously unfolding new knowledge and technologies. The present review aspires to provide a systematic synthesis of the field by providing an accessible overview of terminolo ...