Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Huan; Li, Ruopu; Wang, Guangxing; Wang, Qing
- Critical reviews in environmental science and technology 2019 v.49 no.9 pp. 745-790
- geochemistry; geographic information systems; landscapes; remote sensing
- ... As a cross-disciplinary scientific domain, a great deal of research on landscape geochemistry has been conducted since its establishment. However, the used methods lack the ability of revealing the relationships of landscape geochemistry with other sciences, and the obtained knowledge is thus fragmented and isolated. In this study, the state-of-the-art regarding the applications of relatively new ...
- Song, Biao; Xu, Piao; Chen, Ming; Tang, Wangwang; Zeng, Guangming; Gong, Jilai; Zhang, Peng; Ye, Shujing
- Critical reviews in environmental science and technology 2019 v.49 no.9 pp. 791-824
- engineering; fullerene; groundwater; iron; phytoaccumulation; plant growth; pollutants; polluted soils; soil pollution
- ... Soil pollution has been an environmental problem drawing worldwide attention. Phytoremediation is a good and highly accepted method for treating contaminated soil. Numerous studies have been performed to enhance the phytoremediation efficiency by various approaches. The development of nanotechnology provides an effective alternative method. This article reviews recent advances in using nanomateria ...