Jump to Main Content
- Kurniawan, Tonni Agustiono; Sillanpää, Mika E.T.; Sillanpää, Markus
- Critical reviews in environmental science and technology 2012 v.42 no.12 pp. 1233-1295
- activated carbon; aquatic environment; carbon nanotubes; environmental sustainability; iron; nanoparticles; public health; remediation; surveys; water pollution
- ... The authors present an overview with critical analysis of technical applicability of various nanoadsorbents such as carbon nanotubes, nano-zerovalent iron, and metal oxides–based and polymeric nanoparticles in treating contaminated water. To highlight their performance, selected information such as synthesis method, pH, dose required, pollutant's concentrations, reaction time, and treatment effici ...
- Majumdar, Deepanjan; Rajaram, Bhargavi; Meshram, Shweta; Chalapati Rao, C. V.
- Critical reviews in environmental science and technology 2012 v.42 no.12 pp. 1191-1232
- dust; monitoring; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; roads; rural areas; urban areas
- ... Polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) are ubiquitous in environment and are also present in road dust in urban and rural locations worldwide due to the mere presence of even a weak primary source and the dynamic interconnection among all environmental segments. Although monitoring and assessment of PAHs in road dust have been undertaken in several countries, compilation of information on the dynamics an ...