Jump to Main Content
- Ramesh, M.; Bhattacharya, K.R.; Mitchell, J.R.
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition 2000 v.40 no.6 pp. 449-460
- rice; texture; cooking quality; cultivars; amylose; starch; iodine value; solubility; protein content; gelation; temperature; consistency; measurement; food analysis; history; food research; parboiling; sensory evaluation; alkali treatment; physicochemical properties; pasting properties
- Roberfroid, M.; Slavin, J.
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition 2000 v.40 no.6 pp. 461-480
- oligosaccharides; digestibility; extraction; hydrolysis; synthesis; molecular conformation; digestion; inulin; fructans; fermentation; short chain fatty acids; nutrition physiology; intestinal absorption; blood glucose; lipid metabolism; ingredients; foods; health promotion; disease prevention; nutrition research; food research; diet; digestive tract; dietary fiber; processing technology; human health and safety; prebiotics; health claims