Jump to Main Content
- Mietton-Peuchot, Martine, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition 2016 v.56 no.12 pp. 2005-2020
- electrodialysis; microfiltration; reverse osmosis; wine industry; winemaking; wines
- ... Membrane processes are increasingly reported for various applications in wine industry such as microfiltration, electrodialysis, and reverse osmosis, but also emerging processes as bipolar electrodialysis and membrane contactor. Membrane-based processes are playing a critical role in the field of separation/purification, clarification, stabilization, concentration, and de-alcoholization of wine pr ...
- Mietton-Peuchot, Martine, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition 2018 v.58 no.8 pp. 1375-1390
- byproducts; electric field; electric power; grapes; polyphenols; raw materials; recycling; solvents; supercritical fluid extraction; ultrasonics; winemaking
- ... Grape byproducts are today considered as a cheap source of valuable compounds since existent technologies allow the recovery of target compounds and their recycling. The goal of the current article is to explore the different recovery stages used by both conventional and alternative techniques and processes. Alternative pre-treatments techniques reviewed are: ultrasounds, pulsed electric fields an ...