Jump to Main Content
- Greiner, S.D.; Racca, P.; Jung, J.; von Tiedemann, A.
- Crop protection 2019 v.117 pp. 45-51
- Mycosphaerella graminicola; Septoria; active ingredients; air temperature; antifungal properties; chlorothalonil; decision support systems; disease course; field experimentation; foliar diseases; laboratory experimentation; leaf blotch; pesticide application; prediction; relative humidity; simulation models; winter wheat
- ... The aim of this work was to develop a model to predict the effective period of fungicides for control of Zymoseptoria tritici (septoria leaf blotch) in winter wheat. Efficacy and duration of fungicidal effects of three fungicides, namely Bravo 500 (chlorothalonil), Epoxion (epoxiconazole), Imbrex (fluxapyroxad) and a mixture of Epoxion + Imbrex, were examined under field and laboratory conditions. ...
- Xu, Pengfei; Shu, Runhang; Gong, Peipan; Li, Wenhao; Wan, Hu; Li, Jianhong
- Crop protection 2019 v.117 pp. 63-68
- Nilaparvata lugens; active ingredients; adults; egg hatchability; fecundity; insecticides; lethal dose; life tables; longevity; pests; progeny; resistance mechanisms; survival rate; China
- ... Triflumezopyrim, a newly commercialized active ingredient developed by DuPont, has been defined as a novel insecticide in the mesoionic class. This insecticide has excellent bioactivity for sucking pests, such as the brown planthopper (Nilaparvata lugens), and was registered in China in 2016 for its control. However, the effects of triflumezopyrim on the growth and fecundity of brown planthopper h ...