Jump to Main Content
- Ahmad, Shakeel; Pozzebon, Alberto; Duso, Carlo
- Crop protection 2013 v.52 pp. 47-56
- Amblyseius andersoni; Malus domestica; apples; cropping systems; fungicides; insect growth regulators; leaves; neonicotinoid insecticides; orchards; organophosphorus compounds; population density; predatory mites; pyrethrins; spinosad; vineyards; Italy
- ... Experimental releases of the predatory mite Kampimodromus aberrans (Oudemans) were conducted in organic and conventional apple (Malus domestica Borkh.) orchards located in North-eastern Italy. Releases were made in 2010 and 2011 and observations were carried out from 2010 to 2012. The material used for releases was collected from a commercial vineyard where K. aberrans was the dominant phytoseiid ...
- Branch, W.D.; Culbreath, A.K.
- Crop protection 2013 v.52 pp. 22-25
- Empoasca fabae; cultivars; wilting; peanuts; breeding lines; insecticides; fungicides; Frankliniella fusca; genotype; indigenous species; pest resistance; Arachis hypogaea; Athelia rolfsii; Tomato spotted wilt orthotospovirus; leaves; Georgia
- ... Yield trials without fungicides or insecticides were conducted four consecutive years (2007–10) at the University of Georgia, Coastal Plain Experiment Station, Tifton Campus to evaluate for peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) pest resistance. The most endemic diseases in the southeast U.S. are tomato spotted wilt (TSW) caused by Tomato spotted wilt virus, white mold (WM) caused by Sclerotium rolfsii Sacc ...