Jump to Main Content
- Avenot, H.F.; Michailides, T.J.
- Crop protection 2015 v.78 pp. 214-221
- cyprodinil, etc ; Alternaria alternata; agar; at-risk population; boscalid; cross resistance; fludioxonil; fungicide resistance; monitoring; mycelium; normal values; orchards; phenotype; pistachios; pyraclostrobin; risk; California; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... In this study, 229 isolates of Alternaria alternata collected from commercial pistachio orchards with (n = 198) and without (n = 31) a prior history of Switch (cyprodinil + fludioxonil) applications were examined for their sensitivity to fludioxonil and cyprodinil using in vitro mycelial growth assays. The 50% effective dose (EC50) values for the baseline isolates for cyprodinil and fludioxonil ra ...
- Wedge, D.E.; Smith, B.J.; Quebedeaux, J.P.; Constantin, R.J.
- Crop protection 2007 v.26 no.9 pp. 1449
- cyprodinil, etc ; Fragaria ananassa; strawberries; fungicides; disease control; Colletotrichum acutatum; plant pathogenic fungi; Gnomonia; Botrytis cinerea; pyraclostrobin; captan; anthracnose; disease incidence; pesticide mixtures; fungicide resistance; stem rot; spraying; plant rots; crop yield; Louisiana; Mississippi; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Sixteen fungicide treatments were evaluated for control of strawberry fruit diseases in five fungicide studies conducted at Hammond, LA and Poplarville, MS during the 2002, 2003 and 2005 fruiting seasons. The most frequent fruit rots at harvest were anthracnose fruit rot caused by Colletotrichum acutatum, stem-end rot caused by Gnomonia comari, and Botrytis fruit rot caused by Botrytis cinerea. Fu ...