Jump to Main Content
- Henning, J.; Townsend, S.; Mahafee, W.; Kenny, S.; Haunold, A.
- Crop science 2004 v.44 no.3 pp. 1018-1019
- Humulus lupulus, etc ; hops; specialty crops; cultivars; germplasm releases; disease resistance; bitter acids; high-yielding varieties; powdery mildew; Sphaerotheca macularis; plant pathogenic fungi; Pseudoperonospora humuli; downy mildew; Oregon; Show all 14 Subjects
- Henning, J. A.; Steiner, J. J.; Hummer, K. E.
- Crop science 2004 v.44 no.2 pp. 411
- Humulus lupulus, etc ; hops; cultivars; genetic variation; plant genetic resources; plant morphology; chemical constituents of plants; crop quality; crop yield; humulene; humulon; myrcene; hybrids; geographical variation; provenance; Oregon; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Hop (L.) is an important cash crop in the U.S. Pacific Northwest. Classifying groups of hop accessions presently held in the USDA-ARS world collection is vital toward categorizing newly imported accessions and identifying closely related (if not identical) cultivars. The objective of this study was to identify hop germplasm diversity pools on the basis on morphological and chemical data by cluster ...