Jump to Main Content
- Bai, Xue-Liang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Cryptogamie 2015 v.36 no.3 pp. 235-241
- Tortula; flora; mosses and liverworts; photographs; China
- ... Two species, Tortula brevissima Schiffn. and Grimmia indica (Dixon & P. de la Varde) Goffinet & Greven are added to the Chinese moss flora. The former is newly reported for China and East Asia. The latter has been found in Tibet for the first time. Brief morphological descriptions, distribution details, and digital photographs of the two species are provided. ...
- Bai, Sarula, Xue-Liang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Cryptogamie 2014 v.35 no.3 pp. 327-332
- Bryopsida; flora; mosses and liverworts; photographs; China
- ... New locality records of three species of Barbula are added to the Chinese moss flora. Barbula hiroshii K. Saito is newly reported to China. Additional localities are reported for Barbula amplexifolia (Mitt.) A. Jaeg. and Barbula convoluta Hedw. Brief morphological description, range extension, digital photographs of the three species and a new key to Chinese species of Barbula are provided. ...