Jump to Main Content
- Valverde, Claudio, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Current microbiology 2009 v.58 no.2 pp. 182-188
- Pseudomonas fluorescens; crops; cucumbers; cultivars; messenger RNA; mutants; mutation; nucleotide sequences; plant pathogenic fungi; porins; roots; secondary metabolites; tomatoes
- ... The rhizobacterium Pseudomonas fluorescens CHA0 is able to antagonize fungal phytopathogens on a variety of crop plants, mainly due to the production of secondary metabolites that are coordinately upregulated by the global regulatory Gac/Rsm cascade. The two-component system GacS/GacA activates transcription of the three small regulatory RNAs RsmX, RsmY, and RsmZ, which counteract translational re ...
- Valverde, Claudio, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Current microbiology 2006 v.53 no.6 pp. 523-528
- Discaria; Frankia; host plants; intergenic DNA; nodulation; ribosomal DNA; root nodules; Argentina
- ... Frankia BCU110601 (Da) and Frankia BCU110345 (Dc) were isolated from root nodules of Discaria articulata and Discaria chacaye, respectively; Frankia BCU110501 (Dt) was previously isolated from Discaria trinervis. The strains were identical at the 16S sequence and after analysis of RFLP of 16S and 23S rDNA intergenic region. Diversity was revealed at the molecular level after fingerprint analysis b ...