Jump to Main Content
- Guillier, Laurent, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Current opinion in food science 2018 v.19 pp. 129-137
- computer software; databases; food industry; food safety; mathematical models; microbiological risk assessment; research institutions
- ... Predictive microbial modelling and quantitative microbiological risk assessment, two important and complementary areas within the food safety community, are generating a variety of scientific knowledge (experimental data and mathematical models) and resources (databases and software tools) for the exploitation of this knowledge. However, the application and reusability of this knowledge is still h ...
- Guillier, Laurent, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Current opinion in food science 2016 v.12 pp. 30-35
- energy; environmental impact; food chain; food policy; food safety; food waste
- ... Food safety has governed food policy for decades. More recently, concerns about sustainability of food chains have emerged. Food sustainability is becoming an increasingly important issue because food systems are not sustainable in terms of consumption of resources, their impact on ecosystems or their effect on health and social equality. A focus is given on how microbial food safety, energy consu ...