Jump to Main Content
- Andargie, Mebeaselassie; Li, Jianxiong
- Current plant biology 2019 pp. 100106
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Ustilaginoidea virens; adenosine triphosphate; basal area; crop production; gene expression regulation; genes; glucose; host plants; leaves; mycelium; nutrients; pathogens; rice false smut; sucrose; transgenic plants; vascular tissues; water content
- ... Ustilaginoidea virens is a causal agent of rice false smut disease which hampers the global rice production. This pathogen is able to continually reach into the central vascular tissues and is able to hijack nutrients from the host plants. It is known that during the later stage of U. virens colonization, the floral region particularly the basal area which is having conducive micro-environment in ...
- Kholmanskiy, Alexander; Smirnov, Alexander; Sokolov, Alexander; Proshkin, Yuri
- Current plant biology 2019 pp. 100104
- calcium; copper; cucumbers; electric field; fruits; hydroponics; iron; leaf lettuce; leaves; magnesium; manganese; metabolites; minerals; models; molybdenum; nutrient solutions; photosynthesis; pigments; potassium; sodium; tomatoes; zinc
- ... The dependence of the efficiency of extraction of micro and macronutrients Mg, Fe, Zn, Mn, Cu, Mo B, K, Ca, P in the leaves and fruits of cucumber, tomato and red leaf lettuce on the emission spectrum of LED emitters and sodium lamp during cultivation on hydroponics was studied. The extraction coefficient, equal to the ratio of the content of elements in the leaves to their concentration in the nu ...