Jump to Main Content
- Nesvadba, Z.; Špunar, J.; Kadlíková, M.
- Czech journal of genetics and plant breeding 2013 v.49 no.4 pp. 175-177
- cold tolerance; grain yield; lodging; lodging resistance; powdery mildew; seeds; spring; variety trials; winter barley; Czech Republic
- ... Fabian is a medium-late two-row feedin barley of winter habit developed at Agrotest Fyto, Ltd., Kroměříž, Czech Republic (breeders’ rights holder) and registered in the Czech Republic in 2011. In the Official Variety Trials it showed high grain yields under intensive growing conditions (104.5%) and medium yields under low input conditions (101.1%). Fabian has the highest cold hardiness of the regi ...
- Dvořáček, V.; Bradová, J.; Capouchová, I.; Prohasková, A.; Papoušková, L.
- Czech journal of genetics and plant breeding 2013 v.49 no.4 pp. 140-148
- absorption; alleles; biotypes; electrophoresis; gliadin; glutenins; grain quality; solvents; winter wheat; Czech Republic
- ... Using vertical electrophoresis, a set of 22 biotypes heterogeneous according to their gliadin alleles as well as their low-molecular-weight (LMW) and high-molecular-weight (HMW) glutenin subunits were identified in 10 winter wheat varieties registered in the Czech Republic. The effects of individual biotypes and their specific allelic compositions on 16 grain quality parameters were investigated. ...