Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Shuai, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Developmental and comparative immunology 2016 v.60 pp. 12-22
- Aeromonas hydrophila; DNA replication; Eriocheir sinensis; GATA transcription factors; adults; antibodies; cell proliferation; cytokines; gene expression; granules; hematopoiesis; hematopoietic stem cells; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; humans; invertebrates; messenger RNA; mitochondria; stomach; transcription (genetics); transmission electron microscopes; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Invertebrates rely on the efficient innate immune mechanisms against invaders, in which the continuous production of hemocytes (hematopoiesis) is indispensable. In the present study, the hematopoietic tissue (HPT) from Chinese mitten crab Eriocheir sinensis was identified and characterized. It was a thin and non-transparent sheet located at the dorsolateral side of the stomach, which was composed ...
- Jiang, Shuai, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Developmental and comparative immunology 2015 v.52 no.1 pp. 1-9
- Eriocheir sinensis; acetylcysteine; autophagy; crabs; fluorescent antibody technique; gene expression; genes; hemocytes; messenger RNA; oligodeoxyribonucleotides; reactive oxygen species
- ... Autophagy is a highly conserved intracellular homeostatic process involved in numerous responses in both vertebrate and invertebrate. In the present study, autophagy in hemocytes of Chinese mitten crab Eriocheir sinensis was observed by Western-blot and immunofluorescence assay, and its induction by CpG oligodeoxynucleotides (ODNs) was investigated. The increase of LC3-conversion (LC3-II/LC3-I) an ...