Jump to Main Content
- Zavareze, Elessandra da Rosa, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Die Stärke = 2017 v.69 no.5-6
- Phaseolus vulgaris; black beans; crystal structure; enthalpy; gelatinization; granules; ingredients; pasting properties; solubility; starch granules; storage temperature; swelling (materials); viscosity; water content
- ... The present study aims to evaluate the impact of black bean moisture content and storage temperature on the crystallinity, thermal, pasting, and morphological properties of isolated starch. Starch was extracted from black beans stored with 14 and 17% moisture content at 11, 18, 25, and 32°C for 12 months. The results showed that the moisture content and the storage temperature affect the character ...
- Zavareze, Elessandra da Rosa, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Die Stärke = 2012 v.64 no.11 pp. 855-863
- crystal structure; enthalpy; gelatinization; gels; hardness; heat; pasting properties; solubility; starch; swelling (materials); temperature; thermal properties; viscosity
- ... The effect of heat‐moisture treatment (HMT) on the properties of pinhão starches under different moisture and heat conditions was investigated. The starches were adjusted to 15, 20 and 25% moisture levels and heated to 100, 110 and 120°C for 1 h. The X‐ray diffractograms, swelling power, solubility, gel hardness, pasting properties and thermal properties of the native and HMT pinhão starches were ...